I’ve been tagged by Poonam to do this! So, without further ado, here I go:
1. First things first, I am not well and at home. (All that junk food at KFC and the weddings!) 😦
2. I LOVE attention from people around me when I am unwell. I become this attention-seeking 9-month old who wants to be pampered and taken care of as if he were in a maternity ward!
3. I have been missing playing the drums ever since I got out of Engineering College (It’s been a good year and a half now!).. Actually I enjoyed the whole “band” experience – the teamwork, practicing till the wee hours of the morning.. Blah! Blah! — Read this (The Telegraph) to know more about my “band”-capades!
4. Taking up a job in the Corporate Sector was a HUGE ego-shattering experience for me – I went from President of the UNESCO Club in university to “analyst” in a company – a good 7 levels below where I belonged in my “previous” occupation!
5. I am not much of a movie buff – Music is more my forte – I swear by Dire Straits and can live off a poster of Mark Knopfler. (Read this if you don’t believe me!)
6. I solve the Sudoku every morning – 90% of the days I can get it right within 10 minutes.. (ok.. 12.. depending upon the difficulty level!) .. 😛
7. Two flavours I love in my desserts: Chocolate / Orange. Interestingly, Cadbury had launched a Chocolate a few years ago – “Truffle” – flavoured chocolate – Orange was one of the flavours. I don’t see it around anymore!
8. I believe “99 % of the conflicts in the world are NOT because people have a difference of opinion but because they fail to see the other side of things” – the other POV! .. Not that I can do anything about it! — but these are just 8 random facts about me! 😉