Notes from the places I’ve visited and things I’ve seen over time..
- Dastaar Khwan, Lucknow: August 2009
Tunde Kebabs & Biryani @ Lucknow!
- Prithvi Theatre, Mumbai: May 2009
Hanging out with a friend on a Monday evening!
- Colaba Sailing Club: March 2009
Learning to Sail with a few friends!
- Mandarmani, West Bengal: Januray 2009 –
A 2-day trip to the exotic beach near Digha!
- Pune & Solapur: December 2008
On a Project, from office – touring Maharashtra.
- Surat & Baroda, Gujarat: September 2008
Invited to take a guest lecture on “Entreprenuership & Working at a Start-ups” at Entru-fest conducted at SVNIT Surat.
- Adisaptagram, West Bengal: July 2008
Conducted a 2-day “Communication Skills Workshops” for the students of an engineering college located here.
- Jamshedpur, Jharkhand: June 2008
Visiting a close friend form college who was nursing a fracture!
- Sindri, Jharkhand: February 2008
Conducted a Business Quiz at BIT Sindri’s Annual College Festival
- Victoria Memorial, Kolkata: November 2007
Random evening out with mom!
- Pulau Payar, Malaysia: May 2007
One of the most beatiful places that i have EVER seen!
- Esplanade Theatre, Singapore: May 2007
Watched “The Phantom of The Opera” at this magnificient theatre!
- The Jetty, Kolkata: May 2007
An evening of photography with a lover of the lens!
- Cognizant HQ, Chennai: March 2007
Selected to represent Cognizant Kolkata at Cognizant’s first NASDAQ Opening Bell Ringing ceremony
- Botanical Gardens, Howrah: February 2007
A winter morning; Of, and the 200 year old Banyan Tree!