Amit is an IIM alumnus and a passionate consumer marketing professional with experience in product management, marketing, sales and on the technology side with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
He is an author/blogger by hobby. His book ‘The Fresh Brew’ has sold over 10,000 copies and has received positive reviews from different sections of the media.
An article featuring Amit on ‘Personal Branding’: http://bit.ly/rOXV3W
Here is a snapshot of some key press coverage over the last 3 years:
1. NEWSPAPERS / PRINT MEDIA – Interviews, book reviews and features/mentions in articles.
2. ONLINE MEDIA – Interviews and book reviews
- The Hindu: Book Review: May 21, 2011
”Stories of Self-belief and Perseverance’
- Business World: Book Review: April 25, 2011
‘New Schools of thought’
- The Hindu, news item, March 25, 2011
- MID-DAY, March 13, 2011
’25 IIM graduates show you How an idea can change the world’
- IBN Live, News Item, March 25, 2011
Book traces path of IIM alumni who chose to be entrepreneurs
- Interviewed on Yourstory.in
About ‘The Fresh Brew’ & MBA
- Interview on Rediff GetAhead, April 7, 2011
‘India now needs more job-creators than takers’
- Featured article on Yourstory.in
On ‘The Fresh Brew’